Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Weekend

This weekend started with friday. I took a day off to relax my mind. This relaxation ended up sitting in front of my laptop, experimenting wit vsphere's opensource java api, while trying to build an embedded vm that can run java - just with buildroot. On saturday, I managed to find out, what osgi is, and I think it will be a useful ground for running java bundles on my emvms (embedded vms). The same day I learned, that a proper libc is needed, so I experimented with the linux kernel - crosstool-ng - buildroot trinity. On sunday we went to cinema to watch the rather old movie: gravity, re done and posted yesterday's build efforts with some extra deployment script, and closed the day with some control theory, learning about zenos, and how to deal with type 1 zenos. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment